The Clay Play Book
By Chris Barnes (Print Version)
• Cover: Paperback
• Dimensions: 11" x 8.5" x 0.2" - 28 x 21.6 x 0.5 cm
• ISBN-13: 978-1-8382889-3-8
• Publisher : Mud House (22 March. 2022)
This book is available at Amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1838288937
"The Clay Play Book is an essential guide to using all types of clay and polymer clay. It starts with basic techniques and then shows how to use them in inventive projects.The book is divided into three sections - Clay, Polymer Clay and Multi-Clay - which focus on using each material and cross-over projects which can use both.
As well as practical tips there are plenty of fun ideas to stimulate creative play with clay. This is a complete clay modelling guide for children and adults, and a useful tool for teachers.
How to use this book:
Both children and their adult helpers can use this book. It is set out so that older children can use it on their own and adults can use it as a guide to help younger children. There is enough information to enable complete beginners starting from scratch to get creative with clay of all sorts. The projects in the book are designed to spark the imagination, starting points for you to launch into your own world of clay.
The three project sections:
- The first part of the book is focused on things to make with clay and air hardening clay, beginning with ways to model and join clay together. As you progress you can develop the skills for forming larger things in clay, making some of your own tools along the way.
- The second part deals with projects for polymer clay that can be baked in a normal oven to make them hard. Starting with the basics for polymer clay success, the projects combine fun ideas and simple modelling.
- The third part contains projects which can be adapted to all types of clay and also shows how the different types can be combined."
- Chris Barnes
The e-book is also available from Amazon at £9.99Published by Mud House
External link to the book page on Amazon
Books - individually made with care.